Premium Sheds Delivered to your Home in 3 Weeks*
Established in 1978, Handy Home Products is North America’s largest manufacturer of pre-cut storage sheds and recreational building kits. You will enjoy a hassle-free experience from the moment you place an order to the last drip of paint you apply. We have a quality selection of In-stock and Special Order buildings available. Best of all, our Special Order sheds can be delivered to your home within 3 weeks! Experience the Handy Home advantage for yourself…
- Pre-cut sheds….nothing to saw!
- No special tools or carpentry skills needed
- Sheds include easy to read instructions for a hassle free installation
- Pre-assembled, pre-hung doors*
- Fully illustrated assembly instructions and toll-free consumer help-line
- Primed-ready to paint (paint and shingles sold separately
- LP® siding is lightweight and installs using standard woodworking tools
Strong and Durable…
- Wood frame construction stands up to heavy wind and snow loads
- LP® engineered wood siding resists termites, rot and decay
- Strong wood framing accommodates a variety of readily available hooks, hangers, shelving and other organizational products
- Choose from a wide variety of attractive and functional accessories to fit your needs
- Unmatched style and beauty
- Centuries of proven performance
- Made from renewable resources
- Paint and shingle to match your home (sold separately)
- Won’t rust or dent like metal, or sag or buckle like plastic
- Meets demanding wind and snow loads
- Best value for the dollar
Two Ways to Buy*
- In Stock. Take home today: Wood sheds and gazebos available to take with you today. See store associate for pricing and availability
- Special Order: Choose from a wide variety of styles and sizes. Sheds delivered to your home within 3 weeks
Before finalizing your purchase, always contact your local building code authority and homeowners’ association to check local requirements. You may need to provide additional materials/modifications to meet your local requirements.
*Excludes some specialty buildings.
LP® siding is a registered trademark of Louisiana Pacific Corporation.