DIY Backyard Sheds with Flexible Door Locations
Our DIY backyard sheds are designed to be a strong and flexible storage solution. Exclusive to the Premier Series, is a flexible door location which gives you the choice to install the doors on the eave or gable side. With anywhere between 582 to 2890 cubic feet of storage space, there is plenty of room to store your typical storage items with plenty of leftover space. In addition, the gambrel roof design adds 20% more overhead storage space. Gambrel style sheds give you classic styling and extra stand tall room for taller individuals or when extra storage space is needed. For those looking for more storage space without going to a larger building, a gambrel style shed is perfect for your backyard storage needs.
Strong Backyard Sheds Built to Stand Up to Mother Nature
By definition, backyard sheds are built to store tools, equipment and other valuables. We take that idea much further… We have engineered and tested our wood sheds to easily stand up to heavy wind and snow loads. Next, we use LP® engineered wood siding to prevent rot and decay. All of these premium features are backed by a 15-year limited warranty. Best of all, the wood frame construction makes it easy to customize with shelves and workbenches. Your shed can also be used as a workshop, hobby room, home office or man cave. Our backyard shed kits are pre-cut and ready for assembly. If you’re looking for a resilient and easy to customize shed, you have found the right site.
- A. The wood is treated with a Zinc Borate compound to help protect against fungal decay and termites.
- B. Each strand of wood is coated with special binders, adding layer upon layer of strength and moisture resistance.
- C. Proprietary edge coating protects the piece from the harsh elements of Mother Nature.
- D. Deeply embossed cedar grain pattern for the authentic look.
- E. Resin-saturated, paint-based overlay for moisture resistance and easier painting.
- F. Wood strands are laid geometrically to maximize dimensional stability.
✓ Everything is pre-cut… Nothing to saw!
✓ Can be built using common hand tools
✓ Pre-assembled, pre-hung doors
✓ LP® siding is lightweight and installs using standard woodworking tools
Proud to manufacture our products right here in the U.S.A!