Barn Sheds with Exceptional Style…
Most of the sheds you see along the interstate are called gambrel sheds, or otherwise known as barn sheds. They combine the traditional styling of barns with an adequate amount of overhead storage space. The roof on a barn shed has two roof slopes on each side of the ridge with a steeper lower slope, providing extra headroom. Barn sheds are a great fit for those wanting more storage space without going to a larger and more expensive shed.
The design of the roof could allow up to 11 1/2 feet of headroom. That is nearly two more feet of headroom in comparison to the other roof styles. Commonly, we suggest homeowners to choose a roof style for their shed that matches their home. However, it’s entirely up to you. Barn sheds offer traditional styling that will never go out of style. With accessories such as flowerboxes, cupolas and windows, our selection of barn sheds allow you to add your own unique style. Experience the Handy Home advantage. See our online selection of DIY barn sheds above!
Premium Features on our Barn Sheds:
- A. The wood is treated with a Zinc Borate compound to help protect against fungal decay and termites.
- B. Each strand of wood is coated with special binders, adding layer upon layer of strength and moisture resistance.
- C. Proprietary edge coating protects the piece from the harsh elements of Mother Nature.
- D. Deeply embossed cedar grain pattern for the authentic look.
- E. Resin-saturated, paint-based overlay for moisture resistance and easier painting.
- F. Wood strands are laid geometrically to maximize dimensional stability.
✓ Everything is pre-cut… Nothing to saw!
✓ Can be built using common hand tools
✓ Pre-assembled, pre-hung doors
✓ LP® siding is lightweight and installs using standard woodworking tools
Proud to manufacture our products right here in the U.S.A!