San Marino Round Gazebo, 12′ diameter
Expand your outdoor living space with this attractive and affordable gazebo.
- Crafted from select tight-knot cedar known for it’s natural beauty, durability, and decay resistant qualities
- Decorative spindle styling
- Metal cap and wooden finial
Item No. 19948-6
Shown 12′ round with optional bench/table, flowerboxes, two-tier roof, cupola and floor.
- Provides protection from pesky insects
- Pre-assembled cedar framed panels with black fiberglass screen
- Intricately carved cedar base
- Copper color metal roof with decorative wooden finial top
- Pressure treated framing
- Pre-drilled, factory sub-assembled floor panels of tight-knot cedar
- Intricately carved cedar
- Includes molded plastic liner
- Is a permit required for a Handy Home Products recreational building to be erected on your property?
- Who is responsible for obtaining the permit?
- Can I build my HHP Gazebo / Pergola on a cement pad?
- Do shingles and stain come with my Gazebo / Pergola kit?
- Does the Gazebo / Pergola automatically come stained when I purchase?
- If you receive your Gazebo / Pergola kit and it has damage and/or missing boards, how does HHP help the customer?
- Site recommendations before you start building?
- Do I need to Stain my structure right away and what type of stain is recommended?
- Recommended Maintenance of your new Gazebo / Pergola?
- Like your home, your new storage or recreational building will require occasional maintenance to insure many years of use and enjoyment. In addition to re-painting or staining your building as needed, you must perform other maintenance.
- Keep all grass and other vegetation trimmed around the entire perimeter of the Building or Gazebo/Pergola. Do not mound soil or mulch against the siding of your Building.
- Buildings which are built on a wood floor (Gazebos excluded), should be constructed on 4x4 treated runners which resist damage from ground moisture and insects (treated wood 4x4 runners not included in kit). These runners also elevate your buildings floor, allowing for important air circulation under the foundation. This circulation must be maintained to insure long life of your wood foundation; you must use a lattice or other material that will allow for proper air circulation.
- Do not stack anything against the exterior of your building, such as firewood, for any period of time.
- Locking doorknobs or levers should be sprayed with silicone or other lubricant to maintain locking mechanism and prevent freezing in cold climates.
- We do not recommend insulating or heating your building.
- Do not let sprinklers spray your building.
Gazebos make a beautiful addition to any yard, and they’re more functional that most realize. Not only do gazebos provide some shade while allowing you to enjoy the outdoors, but as with sheds, they offer you a multitude of uses which can be quickly and easily implemented:
- Exercise Space
- Yoga Area
- Outside Office
- Children’s Play Area
- Spa Area
- Entertainment Area
Our gazebos can easily be customized with a variety of accessories, such as flower boxes, benches and tables and even screen kits to provide you additional functionality.