Expand your Outdoor Living Space with this Attractive and Affordable Gazebo.
The 10 ft. octagonal gazebo offers a beautiful addition to your backyard at the right price. The entire model is crafted from high-quality tight-knot cedar wood and it is highly customizable (for adding flowerboxes and a bench). This size is large enough for you to entertain your friends for backyard get-togethers all summer long.
- Crafted from select tight-knot cedar known for it’s natural beauty, durability, and decay resistant qualities
- Decorative spindle styling
- Metal cap and wooden finial
- Octagon shaped gazebo- 8 sides
- 10ft. screen kit with door to keep pesky insects out of your entertainment area (optional accessory)
- Easy to read instructions make this DIY gazebo kit easy to install
Item No. 19944-8
Shown: 10ft. octagonal gazebo with optional bench/table, flowerboxes, two-tier roof, cupola and floor.
The San Marino Octagonal Gazebo: Showcasing the History of Architecture
The beautiful octagon shape of this gazebo reflects a design that dates back to 300 B.C. in Athens, Greece. To show our respect for architectural history, we constructed the San Marino with 8 sides. That is why we like to call this an octagonal gazebo. As you can see, well designed structures never go out of style.
Octagonal gazebos are a great addition next to gardens, pools and ponds. Here are some other uses for gazebos:
- Yoga / Spa area
- Children’s Play Area
- Entertainment Area
- Provides protection from pesky insects
- Pre-assembled cedar framed panels with black fiberglass screen
- Pressure treated framing
- Pre-drilled, factory sub-assembled floor panels of tight-knot cedar
- Intricately carved cedar base
- Copper color metal roof with decorative wooden finial top
- Intricately carved cedar
- Includes molded plastic liner
- Is a permit required for a Handy Home Products recreational building to be erected on your property?
- Who is responsible for obtaining the permit?
- Can I build my HHP Gazebo on a cement pad?
- Do shingles and stain come with my Gazebo kit?
- Does the Gazebo automatically come stained when I purchase?
- If you receive your Gazebo kit and it has damage and/or missing boards, how does HHP help the customer?
- Site recommendations before you start building?
- Do I need to Stain my structure right away and what type of stain is recommended?
- Recommended Maintenance of your new octagonal Gazebo?
- Like your home, your new storage or recreational building will require occasional maintenance to insure many years of use and enjoyment. In addition to re-painting or staining your building as needed, you must perform other maintenance.
- Keep all grass and other vegetation trimmed around the entire perimeter of the Building or Gazebo/Pergola. Do not mound soil or mulch against the siding of your Building.
- Buildings which are built on a wood floor (Gazebos excluded), should be constructed on 4x4 treated runners which resist damage from ground moisture and insects (treated wood 4x4 runners not included in kit). These runners also elevate your buildings floor, allowing for important air circulation under the foundation. This circulation must be maintained to insure long life of your wood foundation; you must use a lattice or other material that will allow for proper air circulation.
- Do not stack anything against the exterior of your building, such as firewood, for any period of time.
- Locking doorknobs or levers should be sprayed with silicone or other lubricant to maintain locking mechanism and prevent freezing in cold climates.
- We do not recommend insulating or heating your building.
- Do not let sprinklers spray your building.
Gazebos make a beautiful addition to any yard, and they’re more functional than most realize. Not only do gazebos provide some shade while allowing you to enjoy the outdoors, but as with sheds, they offer you a multitude of uses which can be quickly and easily implemented:
- Exercise Space
- Yoga Area
- Children’s Play Area
- Spa Area
- Entertainment Are
What Size is Right for You?
We suggest thinking about the size of the area you’re planning to put your gazebo. What is the maximum size that will fit? Try making some measurements using a tape measure and see what dimensions will fit in that area.
Question #2: How many family and friends will you entertain? Obviously, the larger the gazebo, the more people you can entertain underneath the gazebo.
Our gazebos can easily be customized with a variety of accessories, such as flower boxes, benches and tables and even screen kits to provide you additional functionality.